Your windows aren’t just the portal to your business; they impact your success inside and out. Gleam Team supports this pivotal part of your property with our commercial cleaning service.
And like everything? It all starts with a solid plan.
A Crash Course on Why Window Cleaning Matters
We know that clean windows have the potential to elevate a building from forgettable to memorable. But they also have the power to transform your finances and your customer/employee experience. Consider that:
- Clean windows save you money. With clean windows comes more natural light. This means that you can lean less on artificial lighting – and more on the rays from the sun. It also means that you can let the HVAC system go easier.
- Clean windows enhance productivity. Research has long lauded the impact of vitamin D exposure – a serious mood boost is just one benefit. But new studies prove that exposure to natural light actually enhances workplace performance. You benefit – and so do your employees.
- Clean windows boost curb appeal, inside and out. This one is easy. When your panes are spotless, your entire building shines brighter.
Your Commercial Window Cleaning Schedule
So you know why window cleaning matters. And our team is here to help you stay on top of the how. Our commercial window cleaning plan is simple:
- You tell us how frequently you want a window cleaning service. Our team is happy to provide consultation to make sure you’re getting a frequency plan that fits your budget and the needs of your building.
- We map out a window cleaning calendar. Our team will schedule out each service to ensure it provides minimal disruption to your operations.
- That’s it! We take care of the rest; you don’t have to worry about a thing,
With your commercial window cleaning service, your building isn’t just another property on the block. It’s a space that demands notice – for all the right reasons!